Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Article: In derision of the Albion naysayers

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I don't want him if he is just going to stroll around waiting for the ball to be put on a plate...... at least with a proper striker's instincts he ought to be waiting in the right place :lolol:

That is pretty much what you'll get :lolol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Well that'd be a turn up for the books. Should bring some serious firepower to the squad. What happens at the month's end would be interesting if he was on song during it.
Fingers crossed eh.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That is pretty much what you'll get :lolol:
If nothing else he should be the natural focus of attention of the opposition defence, which will free up a bit of space of Colunga or Baldock (that's assuming we play more than one up front).

This doesn't seem a particularly FFP signing, but he should draw in a few more customers I guess.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] has got Big HILDA up the duff and the baby is being induced tomorrow. If it's a boy they're going to name him Guppy.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Probably find we'll get gazumped at the 11th hour by someone like Wigan after Burke has given him a guided tour of the Amex and "agreed terms".

Followed by lots of outrage at the club about him giving his word etc etc

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hmm, Darren Bent, an interesting call. A proper striker, when on form....

Hopefully he would be motivated enough to want to prove a point. However I don't want him if he is just going to stroll around waiting for the ball to be put on a plate...
If he does, he'll need a bigger plate :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here