Arsenal's confidence

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
So Arsenal are currently winning 5-1 against West Ham, not great for us as their players must be oozing with confidence right now...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Every chance Wenger will rest plenty of players on Saturday and who gives a f*** anyway, it's just a cup game. I have never liked Arsenal and would love to beat them but it's just a fun day out in the grand scheme of things.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Every chance Wenger will rest plenty of players on Saturday and who gives a f*** anyway, it's just a cup game. I have never liked Arsenal and would love to beat them but it's just a fun day out in the grand scheme of things.

That's how I see it. I'm more concerned about the League.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Arsenal are the second most inconsistent team in the country (after us). There is every chance they will smash us 6-0 and still every chance we will sneak a narrow win or draw. Both teams are so unpredictable, it's pretty much impossible to call. This game will have absolutely no bearing on Saturday, and I for one am certainly not worrying about it. We're expected to lose heavily, anything less than a huge defeat is a success.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Arsenal are possibly one of the most bi polar teams in the world. One week they will absolutely tear a team to pieces, the next they can't find a goal for love nor money. However, it is paramount that poyet and the team remember at all time that in that arsenal side there is the potential to turn even the best defence inside out extremely quickly. We have to be tight. If they get one, others could well follow very quickly.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

Last realistic chance of silver wear & Bradford tell me that they won't rest plenty of players.I also f***ing hate arsenal but would swap a spanking on Saturday for a playoff spot.

If we are still in the game with 20 mins to go I will be happy

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Arsenal won't rest loads of players as Wenger seems to be going for it in cup matches. I don't mind loosing to Arsenal but please, please, please not another hammering like we got at Anfield last season, but the way Walcott and Wiltshire are playing, I'm very nervous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports