Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
We haven't been outplayed like that in a half for a long, long time.

Arsenal absolutely dominating. They've been brilliant in every department except for the final product (reminds me of how we can be some times). They are at the top of their game we would have no right to complain if we were losing by one or even two goals already.
With pretty much every team complaining about injuries this season, isn't this Arsenal's best 11?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
real backs to the wall stuff first half but also a fantastic example of defensive intelligence second half I anticipate much the same but we will get a chance a really good chance we must not waste it UTA

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
This.

If one of the most exciting young players in world football doesn’t count as a marquee signing then I don’t really know what does.
On loan. Could of made a tidy profit on Kudus if he did well, even with a release clause.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Without wishing to tempt fate, we can only come into the game more than we have been so far. Especially with some personnel/tactical changes.
We might not play as bad in the second half, but we'll let in more goals.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Has been a very long time since I seen us outplayed like that A hard watch Not something De Zerbi is used to He will put it right

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Igor must have that knock mentioned pre half. He’d be excellent against Saka I suspect.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
We haven't been outplayed like that in a half for a long, long time.

Arsenal absolutely dominating. They've been brilliant in every department except for the final product (reminds me of how we can be some times). They are at the top of their game we would have no right to complain if we were losing by one or even two goals already.

That said, some of the defending has been brilliant against this shit-hot Arsenal side.

We haven't been good, but we haven't been poor. They are just on fire and have more energy than us, which is not surprising considering they have had a lot more rest than we have.

Milner has been poor at left back, he can't keep up, he has been the achilles heel and we're lucky that it hasn't been punished. Will RDZ stick with him? What other options do we have?

Adringa seems to be the only attacking outlet today. Ferguson and Mitoma being marked out of the game. Their defense are out-pressing and out-muscling us. We haven't had a look in.

If this continues, it's only a matter of time before Arsenal score... and possibly score again. But it's a game of two halves. I can't see us getting anything from today without some sort of surprising turn of events, or bizarre shift in possession in our favour.
I think the last time we were so overpowered by another team was our first ever premier league game against Man City

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here