Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Disappointed with the line up. Why we don't start with the strongest team is anyones guess. Lallana and Milner starting.........
That pretty much is our strongest available team. J Pedro was limping heavily after the Marseille game and Igor is nursing an injury according to reports.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Surely after Doku he hasn’t out Milner on Saka? Surely not…

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Amazed Milner starting this after Igor's recenr performances.

If Dunk Gross and Mitoma can be available every gamr , I'm sure Igor can be risked to play 3 games in 8 days.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
One word “Milner”ffs v saka

He should get plenty of protection from veltman.

That said, its going to be tough afternoon. I can see Arsenal scoring plenty. We'll need them to have an off day to get anything.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Oh YES!!
That is a match winning team if ever I saw one.
I shall change my 1-1 prediction to a 1-3 :albion2:
Opposite for me
Changing my 1-3 to an optimistic 1-1

For the last time...
Lallana and Milner shoud only be used as subs to manage the game for tye last 30.

Starting with them holds us back.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Milner is just not good enough to be playing against Saka. What the hell is that all about? Remember how Jeremy Doku led Milner a merry dance? I expect far worse today.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What makes me laugh is when clubs are in the relative wilderness for a bit, their fans feel incredibly sorry for themselves (their shit manager, their shit board, etc etc).

But the second they have a sniff of success again, even the possibility of having success, they turn into incredibly arrogant knobs looking down on teams who were in their position or better just a year or two ago.

The Arsenal forum is absolutely nauseating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here