Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal tonight

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wilshire in referee's faces does him no favours. He used to be a fine footballer. Not too late to get back there, but curb the silly temper.

Ref had let a few bookable challenges by Madrid players go and booked Wilshire for a foul that was no worse than Madrid had been putting in. Too many homer refs in all matches. Wilshire had reason to be pissed off but you can’t remonstrate with the ref in away matches.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ref had let a few bookable challenges by Madrid players go and booked Wilshire for a foul that was no worse than Madrid had been putting in. Too many homer refs in all matches. Wilshire had reason to be pissed off but you can’t remonstrate with the ref in away matches.

There were fouls either way, nothing awful. Wilshire (in true Giggs/Keane/Neville fashion) ranting in the refs face. I've seen alot of European football, as I would guess you have too, and arrogant refs hate that. 30 seconds later Wilshire goes in the book for an equally nothing-awful foul. Unfortunately players have to zip it in Europe )and when facing :wanker:The Complete And Utter Shyster!)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
But even if we're safe, I'd rather finish above Hudds, as it's worth about £2m to our Tony.

I think every point gained gets cash as does the final table position,

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
GOAL - Atletico Madrid 1-0 Arsenal
Diego Costa
Disaster!

Arsenal switch off on the stroke of half-time and they are punished by a familiar source.

Diego Costa latches on to Antoine Griezmann's sweeping pass and the striker surges forward before finishing.

So simple for Atletico. So costly for Arsenal.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Arsenal play so narrowly

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can't see Arsenal getting out of this

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Goodbye Arsenal. No chance here. If it was Liverpool or city then oh yes, Athletico are full of holes against pace and guile.

Not against this Arsenal side. They won’t lose this unless there’s an outbreak of shit in the AM dressing room.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Come on Madrid

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Hard to imagine we gave Atletico a good game this season. Their defence looks strong. Costa of course wasn't playing. He is pretty special.

I think The Arse might nick an equaliser and go to extra time.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here