Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal tickets arrived yet?

Jul 7, 2003
We got ours last week. However, must take ages to write names on 3000 tickets by hand. Maybe they got writer's cramp to add to our injury list?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've been randomly selected to collect mine at the ground!
So have I but my son hasn’t! He’s going to have to come with me to collect anyway.

No problem at all with the club policy but I do wish they’d include every ticket in a booking or none of them. Now got to wait to see if his comes today or tomorrow or I’m on the blower to Supporter Services anyway :rolleyes:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
So have I but my son hasn’t! He’s going to have to come with me to collect anyway.

No problem at all with the club policy but I do wish they’d include every ticket in a booking or none of them. Now got to wait to see if his comes today or tomorrow or I’m on the blower to Supporter Services anyway :rolleyes:
Yes, that is a tad odd!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Same with my daughter and her boyfriend, he has had an email that he's got to collect at ground, she hasn't but not received ticket yet

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
When I buy 5 match tickets 33 days before the event, why does the Club have to play brinkmanship, and aim to get them through the post to me (for which of course I paid £5) with just 2 postal days to spare before the event?
It is getting really bad now. I think they need to review this. Medium term hopefully the answer is more clubs to do digital tickets but as it stands it doesn't work very well. I don't get why they're not posted when we buy them, or why else are we being asked to buy them so far in advance?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Came last week if I remember rightly ...

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
My Chelsea tickets came about a week after the match. One of my Arsenal tickets has arrived but I doubt the other will come in time. It's really frustrating and frankly bizarre that the club don't offer digital or print at home tickets. They don't get much wrong but the management of away tickets has been a complete joke this season.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My Chelsea tickets came about a week after the match. One of my Arsenal tickets has arrived but I doubt the other will come in time. It's really frustrating and frankly bizarre that the club don't offer digital or print at home tickets. They don't get much wrong but the management of away tickets has been a complete joke this season.
It's up to the away club to offer digital tickets. only Spurs have done it.

Their general away ticket origanisation is spot on and has been for many seasons. I fear the writing of names on the tickets has caused the issue since this began as I don't remember many issues before this. How else can you explain why I ordered on day one that we don't yet have our tickets?

We also, for Forest, had one of our group have to collect the ticket because of, to quote the email, "processing issues". I assume they meant they forgot to put it in the envelope?

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Is this not down to the home club??

Brighton can't offer digital or print at home tickets if the home club don't offer them. Spurs do and the ticket I received was digital.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I doubt it's Albion's fault/choice regarding digital away tickets, it likely falls on the home club and possibility the compatibility between two differing ticket systems. Spurs were digital and, I think, Everton was too, at least in part. It feels like things are slowly moving in the right direction - it's in everyone's benefit for their to be digital ticketing for all Premier League fixtures for both home and away fans.

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
It's up to the away club to offer digital tickets. only Spurs have done it.

Their general away ticket origanisation is spot on and has been for many seasons. I fear the writing of names on the tickets has caused the issue since this began as I don't remember many issues before this. How else can you explain why I ordered on day one that we don't yet have our tickets?

We also, for Forest, had one of our group have to collect the ticket because of, to quote the email, "processing issues". I assume they meant they forgot to put it in the envelope?
I agree that they've been very good at managing away tickets previously. I think postal strikes have been the main issue this year. Not the club's fault obviously but it's still frustrating that tickets don't arrive. Surely there are ways to mitigate postal issues. I wonder if other clubs have had the same issues this season.
I doubt it's Albion's fault/choice regarding digital away tickets, it likely falls on the home club and possibility the compatibility between two differing ticket systems. Spurs were digital and, I think, Everton was too, at least in part. It feels like things are slowly moving in the right direction - it's in everyone's benefit for their to be digital ticketing for all Premier League fixtures for both home and away fans.
Is this not down to the home club??

Brighton can't offer digital or print at home tickets if the home club don't offer them. Spurs do and the ticket I received was digital.
Yeah that's true actually, I'd forgotten about Spurs away being digital. I retract my criticism on that score but I still think that the management of away tickets has been terrible this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here