Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal team news

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Injury to ferguson or was this one relating to RDZ's 'physical condition' comments?

From The Argus story above:
Webster, Ferguson, Gilmour are ruled out along with long-term absentees.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Webster is a waste of a squad place now, made of plasterboard.

WTF is going on with Fergie though? :(

Why do we tell the oppo what we’re going to do pre-match? I’d much rather RDZ kept his starting 11 secret until 4.30pm tomorrow.
He hasn't revealed that much though, other than Fati and Barco are in the squad, and Verbruggen is starting (not ground breaking news).

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
So which camp ( no pun intended) are we in with regards the reception for Ben White?

Personally I'm all in for giving him a bit of stick for the England snub. However, I know the Southgate haters and those dewy eyed as he played for us will beg to differ.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Why do we tell the oppo what we’re going to do pre-match? I’d much rather RDZ kept his starting 11 secret until 4.30pm tomorrow.
Same, but most teams do it nowadays. Given that often we can name a starting 11 and even us die hard fans wont know exactly what the formation will be, surely keeping injury info private in the match build up makes the oppositions job that little bit harder.

Part of me thinks that with the never ending social media content we get showing training pics and videos managers have just given up on trying to keep anything secret.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I know what you mean but know Bart is playing over JS gives them info that IMO we didn't need to give.

Based on absolutely nothing I have a little feeling that Ansu might start tomorrow.
Tactically, it really doesn’t matter to Arsenal who plays in goal for us.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
So which camp ( no pun intended) are we in with regards the reception for Ben White?

Personally I'm all in for giving him a bit of stick for the England snub. However, I know the Southgate haters and those dewy eyed as he played for us will beg to differ.
One of the weird things about promotion and our rise in this division is that I find myself caring less and less about England. I find it hard to switch from 'supporting' England's Pickford to hating the cheating prick in every Everton match. Then there's Southgate........

I'm very much 'meh' with White, similar to Burn. Trossard can f*** off though.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I couldn't give a toss about England and I never saw BW play for Brighton live, so I'll greet him with complete and utter indifference, TBH.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Shared over in injuries thread: https://www.northstandchat.com/threads/injuries.404596/page-32

but this makes the likely squad :

Verbruggen/Steele
Lamptey, Dunk, JPVH, Offiah, Igor, Veltman
Estupinan, Barco
Gross, Baleba, Lallana, Moder
Adingra, Ansu Fati, Buonanotte, Enciso
Welbeck, Pedro

(I'd say Verbruggen, Dunk, JPVH, Gross, Baleba, Pedro , Adingra are the definite starters - he might even drop Adingra. )

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here