Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal legend Tony Adams strikes £200m deal to buy Crystal Palace (says Daily Star)

D

Deleted member 2719

I actually like Adam he was a true leader on the pitch, not many will match him.

Although i am sure has lots of things going around in that mind of his, he is likeable.

I hope he isn't involved in grubby Palarse.

https://youtu.be/UmCO9lKTunA

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I jokingly asked one of the goons who post on here yesterday, if they'd run out of money, seems I was closer to the truth than I thought.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
3 weeks in limbo would be absolutely ideal, before getting the deal over the line sometime in September.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Jesus - Palace are passed around more than a prostitute. Tony Adams leading a £200m consortium - I wonder who is 'backing' them. Portsmouth mk2?

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Sorry to ruin your fun chaps, but Parish has just been on Twitter and said the story isn't true and there are no plans to sell the club :bigwave:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I thought Adams and Smith (ex Chelsea director I believe ) are working for a group of Chinese businessmen who are looking to invest in football around Europe. Hence why so many teams have been mentioned both here and on the continent.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I actually like Adam he was a true leader on the pitch, not many will match him.

Although i am sure has lots of things going around in that mind of his, he is likeable.

I hope he isn't involved in grubby Palarse.
Don't be too hasty. Just think how likeable he'll be if he ruins Palace :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here