Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal invasion has started

Dandyman

In London village.
All you've proved with that comment is you weren't anywhere where things happened when we came in 1988. Oh well, you will see how little a mob we have tomorrow, but then again you probably won't be anywhere near us again.

Really ? Last time I heard it took 20 of you to beat the crap out of a lone Manc at Gillespie Road.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
I'll post on here where we are tomorrow so feel free to come and say hello!

AAAAHHHHH bless his little cotton socks,the gone-ers cant compete with the big boys of the premiership,even little old Everton are catching them up so they have to make the most of a day out in Brighton.

Give them a couple more Wenger years and they will be down with the likes of Villa.

No my friend there will be a lot more than 4,000 of us down for the weekend.One of our boys is having a stag as well this weekend and there are 100 on that most without tickets.There are also loads more coming down without tickets

"the herd" ?:lolol: - that's really funny coming from an Arsenal fan. Shouldn't it be "the unheard"

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Hey big belly did you know another poster called TSB said me and you were the most likely posters to be on everyone's ignore list , bloody cheek eh

Find them kind of people the most boring to be honest 'T' as they are more concerned on adding posters to their ignore list, bet they sit there in the evenings counting how many are on it and who else they can add to it. Me, I haven't anyone on ignore and never will do as if I don't like someone and noticed they've made a thread or posted in a thread then I just pass it like a ship passing during the night.

Joe Nobody

Dec 27, 2008
Hove
A cracking cup tie for both sets of supporters. Yes Arsenal get a load of suits at home but the away support is one of the best. I can see why they are looking forward to tomorrow. Same as we would love a replay. Back in the 80's they had the oldest mob ever seen in the North Stand. Some of them must have been 30! No such problems this weekend.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
No my friend there will be a lot more than 4,000 of us down for the weekend.One of our boys is having a stag as well this weekend and there are 100 on that most without tickets.There are also loads more coming down without tickets

You are such a muppet ... the 80's finished a long time ago ... just admit your gay as are all your friends

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
All you've proved with that comment is you weren't anywhere where things happened when we came in 1988. Oh well, you will see how little a mob we have tomorrow, but then again you probably won't be anywhere near us again.

Nor were you sunshine full of shit but never anywhere near the action

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here