[Albion] Arsenal away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Got a ticket, very happy. Every time I chose a seat though it said "not available" so ended up just going with the random "best available" option. Anyone got a seating chart with row and seat numbers? Would like to get an idea of where it is by can't find anything via Google!

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Picked up 3. Gradually getting the points up!

Is there a pub where people congregate in town, quite enjoyed the atmosphere in the Liverpool Street Spoons for the Spurs FA cup match?

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Got a ticket, very happy. Every time I chose a seat though it said "not available" so ended up just going with the random "best available" option. Anyone got a seating chart with row and seat numbers? Would like to get an idea of where it is by can't find anything via Google!

You could try the link below for the view. I am guessing you are in section 23, looked like that was the main one with tickets left this morning.

https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/venue/Emirates+Stadium/23/

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Picked up 3. Gradually getting the points up!

Is there a pub where people congregate in town, quite enjoyed the atmosphere in the Liverpool Street Spoons for the Spurs FA cup match?

I don't know about a pub in the centre of town necessarily, but Highbury/Angel area is awash with fantastic pubs. The best ground in the
PL for choice imho. I go to Angel or King's cross and walk (~35 mins. walk). Avoids the queues and spoilt for choice in the area.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
I don't know about a pub in the centre of town necessarily, but Highbury/Angel area is awash with fantastic pubs. The best ground in the
PL for choice imho. I go to Angel or King's cross and walk (~35 mins. walk). Avoids the queues and spoilt for choice in the area.

Cheers, thanks for that.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Managed to get ticket as soon as the Buy button went live a few seconds before 9am!! Didn't procrastinate as I usually do and just quickly selected a seat and banked it :D

And Seagull Travel booked :thumbsup:

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Managed to get ticket as soon as the Buy button went live a few seconds before 9am!! Didn't procrastinate as I usually do and just quickly selected a seat and banked it :D

And Seagull Travel booked [emoji106]
Happy days & it's grand national day race 515pm

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
What’s the best pubs to go to? Getting the 11:35 from hassocks to Finsbury Park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports