Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal away 1st October - ticket availability

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm logged in but the buy ticket for Arsenal is red - I have 270 plus loyalty points anyone else getting this problem

Logout and log back in again, making sure it is your account and not, say, your son's or someone else you may access the ticketing site for.

And, just to be clear, it's Season Ticket Holder points (not Member points) that matter.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Slightly baffled that block 23 is selling the least when it is clearly the best view. Are people just not clicking the "see more areas" button?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Slightly baffled that block 23 is selling the least when it is clearly the best view. Are people just not clicking the "see more areas" button?

When it's like a difficult Krypton Factor challenge to buy any ticket at all, I suspect that most just take the block they are first presented with and push on with the task from there.

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Despite queuing for fifty minutes and now getting through I cannot buy as the red box is fuzzy
Have been a ST for many years
No answer on phone

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
When it's like a difficult Krypton Factor challenge to buy any ticket at all, I suspect that most just take the block they are first presented with and push on with the task from there.

This. Just took the first four I got. No time for messing around this morning.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Block 20 looks pretty good too... I was offered row 8.... so I went for block 23 and got row 25 (x5) :thumbsup:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

Yep, this. Disappointed with the tickets it gave me but wasn't messing about after the hassle already.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

To be fair I just realised that I picked block 22 by mistake, fat fingers on the iphone!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I think so, and people probably also just assume they cannot chose another block

Or dont want to complicate an already fraught process, will my points be added, will my friends and family link, will I get in the Q, will it take my payment, will the payment system throw me out, will I have enough time for the payment system to work.

Once the email confirmation arrives, need to have a rest and do some meditation.

Also I am not sure the Emirates has bad views.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS

I went for block 23 - the link I just posted on the last page gives people the chance to look at what view they are purchasing

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Think being in the corner Is better than behind the goal as the other goal is miles away if you are in 23

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here