Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal and Palace tickets

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Looks like the basket nabbers have filled up.

currency-basket.gif

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I thought the club were wise to this sort of thing by now....?
A few seats have been popping up over the last few mins (including 10 a minute ago) but based on the numbers available late last night doesn’t appear that baskets have been cleared for the 9am scramble. Really should be a level playing field at least - something like closing sales at 8.55am and start fresh at 9am for all those in the relevant tier window (and I say this as someone usually in T1 that could take advantage if I needed to).

Edit - 20 now available (very, very briefly)

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is so EASY to solve - clear all baskets and log EVERYONE out of the particular match 5 mins before the next tier buy time. Then open access to all relevant tiers at the new tier buy time. FFS that’s probably no more than a dozen lines of code.
The ticketing system is off the shelf, so there may be limits to what could be done programmatically.

However, the club have known about basket "reserving" for some time, and previously took steps, manual ones possibly, to stop it from happening. It seemed to work well - I'm not sure why they've stopped doing it now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here