Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal 7000 allocation Carabao Cup 3rd round

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Albion have received an allocation of 7000 tickets on a sale or return basis for their Carabao Cup third round match.

Roberto De Zerbi’s team take on the Gunners at the Emirates on Wednesday 9 November, kick-off 7.45pm.

Tickets will be sold in the lower tier first (3000 seats) and then the upper tier (4000 seats). Supporters purchasing tickets in the upper tier are advised for safety reasons that this area is strictly no standing.

One ticket can be purchased per fan number unless otherwise stated. Please note that it will not be possible to relocate supporters to sit with guests who purchase in later purchase windows.

On sale dates:

STHs with 220+ points: Thu 22 Sep

All STHs: Fri 23 Sep

MyAlbion+ Members: Mon 26 Sep

STHs (up to 4 guests): Wed 28 Sep

MEM (up to 2 guests): Fri 30 Sep

Points allocated for this fixture: 10

Pricing:

Lower tier

Adult: £10

Young Adult (U22): £7.50

Concession (U18, Disabled, O65): £5

Upper Tier

Adult: £20

Young Adult (U22): £15

Concession (U18, Disabled, O65): £10

Booking fees of £1.50 apply over the phone and £1 online.

Seagull Travel will be running coaches to this fixture with a number of pick-up points across East and West Sussex.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
£20 seems about right I suppose,if we can take 7k to Milton Keynes I don't see why this won't sell out,especially as ST holders can take 4 bluds with them, hopefully get to purchase history and I'll probably take my Fam as well.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
£20 seems about right I suppose,if we can take 7k to Milton Keynes I don't see why this won't sell out,especially as ST holders can take 4 bluds with them, hopefully get to purchase history and I'll probably take my Fam as well.

Its £20 to sit in upper tier (£10 kids or over 65 ) only £10 for lower tier ( £5 kids or over 65 )

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Only £10 for lower tier which is good value.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What's the view like from the lower tier? £10 tickets makes me assume it isn't great.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
So am I right in saying, better atmos in the bottom tier, better views on top?

Go on, someone make my decision for me

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
So i see STH can buy up to 4 guest tickets but these are not available till the 28th and as it clearly states you cannot move your ticket once purchased to be with people buying in further tiers i wonder if this will affect sales initially as those bringing family friends etc will have to wait IF they want to be together ( they may not of course ! )

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
"Tickets will be sold in the lower tier first (3000 seats) and then the upper tier (4000 seats)."

So I guess only if we sell the 3k lower tier will we get the upper tier. So all the most loyal get lower tier if they purchase when they can.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
What's the view like from the lower tier? £10 tickets makes me assume it isn't great.

2d6be93faaa6d5eed37539d60ca669b4.jpeg

Nothing wrong with that view

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
So am I right in saying, better atmos in the bottom tier, better views on top?

Go on, someone make my decision for me

I would put it this way :-
Standing and singing with the dedicated fans ( including the young powder sniffers ) in the cheap area below
OR
Sitting and either singing or moaning with some more mature fellows ( possibly with blankets and flasks if allowed NOT ! ) in the upper area for twice the price .

If that helps at all :wink:

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I would imagine the lower tier will be sold out by Monday at the latest, so anyone wanting to bring guests will have to settle for seating in the upper tier... Will be a great view I'm sure, but not sure there'll much of an atmosphere if the no standing rule is strictly enforced.

As an aside, Forest and Norwich both took about 8.5k a few seasons ago and had pretty much the whole of the lower tier behind the goal and the upper tier section I assume we'll get. Hopefully we can get close to 7k, not sure we could sell many more for a midweek game though.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I would put it this way :-
Standing and singing with the dedicated fans ( including the young powder sniffers ) in the cheap area below
OR
Sitting and either singing or moaning with some more mature fellows ( possibly with blankets and flasks if allowed NOT ! ) in the upper area for twice the price .

If that helps at all :wink:

But as I put above, I'm reading it that only after the lower tier is sold out (or as good as) will the upper tier open. Anyone else reading it the same way?

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
But as I put above, I'm reading it that only after the lower tier is sold out (or as good as) will the upper tier open. Anyone else reading it the same way?

It does read like that but i do not think they will wait till the bottom tier is almost completely sold otherwise what would be the point of stressing the fact that the upper tier will be seating only if you are not going to offer a choice?
Surely the club do not want the situation where some people who would rather stand are forced to buy in the top tier because the bottom tier was full and some of those in the bottom who would rather sit down bought their tickets fearing the top tier would not open.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've asked the club on the lower tier first or both tiers together point. I'll post back when I have a response to share...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here