arrivederci cavalli

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My fragile ego and self esteem can't cope with the idea of having 500 posts on NSC, so I'm gonna f*** off back to my box room for a bit. I'll be back soon though, I'm sad like that. In the meantime, I’d like to apologise for the amount of shit I’ve posted - please accept my gift to NSC for the 499 posts of wasted afternoons and boring meetings of my account. The username is chemical brother and the password is poison, I’ve left all the settings and private messages as they were, feel free to use it as you wish, maybe you’ll find something interesting that I didn’t. Enjoy, and thank you for having me.

xx

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Bye Chemical Brother, nice "knowing" you!! Enjoy the box room but remember to think "outside of the box".:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:wave: :wave:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Has he gone so we can talk about him now - sorry only joking.:lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
chemical brother said:
My fragile ego and self esteem can't cope with the idea of having 500 posts on NSC, so I'm gonna f*** off back to my box room for a bit. I'll be back soon though, I'm sad like that. In the meantime, I’d like to apologise for the amount of shit I’ve posted - please accept my gift to NSC for the 499 posts of wasted afternoons and boring meetings of my account. The username is chemical brother and the password is poison, I’ve left all the settings and private messages as they were, feel free to use it as you wish, maybe you’ll find something interesting that I didn’t. Enjoy, and thank you for having me.

xx

He never did post again. lol.

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
26352.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Re: Re: Re: arrivederci cavalli

¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
He does - Mr Banana.

News to me.

Funky Fish tomorrow? Beach on Saturday?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: Re: arrivederci cavalli

Downloaded Penguin said:
News to me.

Funky Fish tomorrow? Beach on Saturday?

That coz the Event is now closed??

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: arrivederci cavalli

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
That coz the Event is now closed??

yer mate

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: arrivederci cavalli

¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
Staying in this weekend

Because of N?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Mr Banana said:
Hi Simon how are you my dear chap? I didn't know you go to the Funky Fish, what a legend.

I'm doing well. I'm down the Funky Fish every Friday, nice little club. Long time no see, fella.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports