Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argyle secure league survival - a BIG thank you Albion.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Pleased and proud at the shots of the Go Green protest on our big screen yesterday. The entire North Stand awash with green cards of support. Another massive thank you to everyone who took part. Marvellous scenes.

Onwards and upwards Pilgrims!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Congratulations. In related news Luke McCormick being released in June. Could he ever return to football?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Congratulations. In related news Luke McCormick being released in June. Could he ever return to football?

It would be very difficult but, providing he has mended his ways and continues to face up to what he has done, I hope so.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
(Speaking of Argyle related misdemeanour, a Plymouth fan once bit the ear off of George Reilly for having the temerity to score in the FA Cup semi-final against them all those years before).

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Well done Argyle. As Plymouth is largest city never to have been represented in top flight you have a lot to aim for. Good luck for future seasons.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
We can't be caught now, we'll start the fightback from League 2.

It's only right and proper that our first duty in a brighter hour is to thank those who supported us in our darkest hour.

So that's it basically, can't say more than a very heartfelt thank you on behalf of all greens worldwide.
Well done and the very best of luck. Also a big thankyou for making us so welcome at the fans united day v Accrington Stanley

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Great news. I think a lot of the hard work has been done. Now you have secured your league position, things will hopefully start to look up for you guys.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Well done Plymouth. Congratulations on your survival.

For every winner though there has to be a loser and Barnet's capitulation at Saarfend on Friday night led to some shameful unavoidable behaviour on the 10.02pm train back to Liverpool Street. After a very heavy day on the piss I came over sweating and decided to go for a tactical chunder in the toilets. After a jog to the bog I found to my horror, it was locked. Shit! What now? There was only one thing left and that was to spill my cider-fuelled guts all over the carpet with no one near luckily. However, this was a STAGGERING amount of vomitus and it ran down the carriage in a big yellow marmalade puddle making some Essex girls scream for all the wrong reasons. :down:

Apologies to South Eastern trains' cleaners for having to deal with that. The cost of the train ticket and lack of toilets is no excuse. I might warn people pre-booked on Derby to London St. Pancras evening sevices on Saturday 5th May that there's no guarantee that lightening won't strike twice especially if Barnet are relegated. Dear oh dear oh dear. :nono:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
We can't be caught now, we'll start the fightback from League 2.

It's only right and proper that our first duty in a brighter hour is to thank those who supported us in our darkest hour.

So that's it basically, can't say more than a very heartfelt thank you on behalf of all greens worldwide.

Wa Hay! Nice one.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Well done Argyle !!!!! x

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here