Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Argus Reporting on the Albion

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Felt the full wrath of the lickers when Naylor thought it would be great to name and shame me after blocking me hahaha!

Not sure they were lickers. Many, like me, probably thought that your tweet went too far. Which it did – even you admitted as much. Why would you respond like that to someone? Would you go up to him in real life and tell him to '**** off'?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
People get wound up by Naylor but forget he represents just 0.03% of people who follow Albion home and away...

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I find it odd that he picks on the rather simplistic notions of an extreme element of our support but then points to CH playing two wingers as a testament to an attacking style. He can't possibly be that lacking in savvy so why say it? We aren't talking chalk on the boots wingers who do nothing apart from attack are we. Quite rightly not or we'd be overrun. But it isn't indicative of what he suggests and he must know that! He obviously reads this guff so perhaps he might wish to expand on this point at some stage. Apart from that I would make the rather obvious and much repeated point that every club in the country has fans that wouldn't be happy whatever the league position, style of play, availability of home shirts for the larger gentleman etc etc. The Stoke City forum doesn't appear to be overly content at the moment, maybe Andy should be rallying his own troops.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here