Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you team cop or team student?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Problem is that the police can get an unsubstantiated and untrue allegation against an innocent individual, and slam them in a cell whilst they investigate. Guilty in their eyes until proven innocent.

This means the individual may be away from work without permission, and perhaps disciplined for this, and never again able to utilise such things as the visa waiver to travel to the US etc., even if the individual's innocence is soon determined.

We need a root and branch overhaul of the whole system, as well as weeding out the bad apples in the police force.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Anyone who supports the police acting in this way is a bit of a dick head really.

Team student, obviously.

oh .....really....?? 8 months for a copper ,in prison....?? it will feel like 8 years for him , naughty judge , naughty students , 0/10 for the system.....!!

a protest is carried out to provoke reaction......police are sent to police protests and stop them escalating out of hand , the guy was technically breaking the law so the copper is nailed for doing his job........utter bollocks...!! imho. of course.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
How many months would you receive for knocking out a Policeman's tooth?

in what walk of life and under what circumstances would you get 8 months for knocking someones tooth out whilst carrying out your task/job as instructed by your superior.........??? it is ridiculous , you go on a protest , you get in a coppers face , you loose a tooth , you sue for damages but need a conviction to get criminal compo......load of old ballacks.....!! shyte....!!

believe me i have no reason to defend OB , we used to get in all sorts of bother with them when i was growing up but over the years a strange kind of mutual respect developed and thinks calmed down .......tristram farquhar jones from esher ......do one you trotskyite shlaaaag!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The police used to be feared and respected and that's gone now...Many swear at them and attack them.
Personally I think the police should be able to show more force in certain situations.You go to Spain or Italy and they will clout you for little things and they're respected and well disciplined.Maybe our cops lack that discipline and just maybe the wrong types are employed,but gobby aggressive people should get their just deserts and may think twice the next time.

It seems in our modern society we lack discipline and respect throughout and have to deal with the ever growing rise in aggressive mouthy people.
I'm team cop :)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The police officer abused his power and assaulted the student. Sure he was acting up and being a bit of a dick, but it isnt an excuse for a police officer to assault someone.

Luckily they were wearing a sound recorder, something more police along with a bodycam, should be wearing as then it gives first hand evidence on how the officer has acted and evidence to prove whether they are guilty or not.
You can't really win being a copper can you?
One mistake and your careers gone down the toilet...Why even bother having coppers anymore?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Team cop. If protestors stood there peacefully and didnt act like complete entitled ***** of human beings nothing would happen to them.

Police are only human like the rest of us, dealing with the trash of society makes peoples outlooks and attitudes change over time.

My other half is a Paramedic. Even though she's always saving lives her outlook on society has become a negative one from dealing with scumbags all the time.
Spot on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here