Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you ready for the biggest game in your history?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
personally, i cannot wait

this could be our last chance to go to elland road and face the leeds united for sometime, as i expect them to march back into the premiership with back-to-back promotions - and lets be honest, we are not doing that anytime soon

make the most of it - the leeds united's flirtation with us and our fellow minows in the lower divisions is coming to an end, and soon they will be back where they deserve to be and challening on a european front

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Don't you mean You're not famous anymore? :laugh:

We're not famous anymore!

Sounds like you're not too sure tbh. Any way, do carry on: coz you're gonna look even more of a prick if 'The Mighty Leeds' fail to beat our struggling lot on Saturday. :thumbsup:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
personally, i cannot wait

this could be our last chance to go to elland road and face the leeds united for sometime, as i expect them to march back into the premiership with back-to-back promotions - and lets be honest, we are not doing that anytime soon

make the most of it - the leeds united's flirtation with us and our fellow minows in the lower divisions is coming to an end, and soon they will be back where they deserve to be and challening on a european front

:lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Don't you mean You're not famous anymore? :laugh:

We're not famous anymore!

I think your cup final was a few weeks ago when you were fuckin lucky to get away with a 2-2 with a club with real history as opposed to you Johhny come latelys.

Champions of Europe

hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahaha

Looking forward to another 3 points at the Galpharm, in your second cup final

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
Our last match at Elland Road, it really be one remembered for the future as our clubs are going in opposite directions with our current manager. It will be an easy 3 points for Leeds with our rubbish but it will be enjoyable even though we will lose heavily.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Can't even be bothered to go this time, been there, it ain't that nice, Ken Bates treats away fans with a pissy little stand in the corner, he can f*** off. going to do something else instead and pop the radio on.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Our last match at Elland Road, it really be one remembered for the future as our clubs are going in opposite directions with our current manager. It will be an easy 3 points for Leeds with our rubbish but it will be enjoyable even though we will lose heavily.

What?

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Since the last biggest game in your history against the Mighty Leeds, the biggest and greatest club ever to set foot in the 3rd tier.

I see nothing less than a 4 goal victory for the pride of yorkshire.

Party poppers and jester hats at the ready for the Brighton 300 :lol:

I had forgotten that school holidays started today

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Ken Bates treats away fans with a pissy little stand in the corner, he can f*** off. going to do something else instead and pop the radio on.[/QUOTE]

Unlike us at Withdean, where we make the away fans stand in Hove to watch the game .... :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
There are only 2 big games. BHA Vs Palace, and Palace Vs BHA.

Yeerrrksher. pfft.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Personally I'd have thought playing the league leaders as we did three days ago was a bigger game than a match against the side in second.

Second place is the first loser, and all that.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Enjoy your big day at Carlisle the other night??

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Leeds fan came on our site spouting the usual shit like this deacon before our game. When we trounced them 3-0 never heard another peek from them. I really hope you stuff them Brighton.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Small club in Yorkshire. Its getting a bit tedious now going to Elland Road every season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here