Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you obsessed with Saints?

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
3 threads on the 1st page of your message board!

We were shocking yesterday, and aresenal played well! We have had the toughest start possible pretty much, and I doubt any newly promoted team would of done better.

Our season starts next week, 3 points are needed next saturday, otherwise Il start to panic!

p.s good luck, and well done on your cracking start to the season.
nice to see cms finally hitting some form!

Hopefully see you next year in the Pl ( if we can sort it out )

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not at all...

You deserved to go up as the best team in the division, however your baptism is a sobering lesson to us all.

I sincerely hope you start putting some results together, but with the sky billions kicking in next season, it is more imperative to you to stay there and fight
the best you can

....oh and by the way, you can't have Hammond back yet...lol

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Yep a very tough start and tbh No easy games in the prem, think you have to learn to shut up shop and play some ugly football, No prizes for loosing 3/2 every week, good luck for the rest of the season Bowers.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
The amount of Southampton coming on here starting threads claiming that WE'RE obsessed with THEM is wonderfully ironic.

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Not at all...

You deserved to go up as the best team in the division, however your baptism is a sobering lesson to us all.

I sincerely hope you start putting some results together, but with the sky billions kicking in next season, it is more imperative to you to stay there and fight
the best you can

....oh and by the way, you can't have Hammond back yet...lol

Hows hammond getting on? whats the fans reaction been like? saw on here when he signed and it did not look to good? class player in my opionion, under estiamted and does so much for a team.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

I doubt you'd have seen anything but for one of your goons coming on here the day before your slaughtering questioning who out of Adkins and Poyet is best Manager. He's not been seen since btw and nor will the Physio after you've got done over by Villa, Everton and Berbatov.

BTW .. don't mind the club .. can't stand the twunt with the gob

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Next week the Saints threads will change to Pompey threads as the administrator is about reveal who will be buying the club for an exorbitant amount to pay off his fees.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I just quite like your messageboard, fairly decent.

Well then you may have seen this exact thread a couple of times this year already.

Any newly promoted team who nearly beat Man Utd will have a thread started about them. Any team who get beat 6-1 in the Prem will have a thread about them. It's a forum filled with people interested in football generally, not just Brighton. Southampton as a team don't get any extra attention imo than any other.

Nigel Adkins however will. This isn't anything to do with Southampton as a club, it's just Adkins we don't like. Abuse will follow to whichever club the smug pillock moves to next.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me

Hows hammond getting on? whats the fans reaction been like? saw on here when he signed and it did not look to good? class player in my opionion, under estiamted and does so much for a team.

The Hammond signing was certainly controversial. Most were willing to let bygones be bygones but some weren't. Hopefully after his performance the other night most of our fans are Team Hammond, he was immence against Wednesday.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Played a cracking game on Friday. Has slotted in to Gus's midfield very well and although offside, slotted his second offside goal, brilliantly....

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

We were shocking yesterday, and aresenal played well! We have had the toughest start possible pretty much, and I doubt any newly promoted team would of done better.

Our season starts next week, 3 points are needed next saturday, otherwise Il start to panic!

Equally, are you obsessed with North Stand Chat ?

I, for one, wish no 'misfortune' to SFC as indeed it is the path that we would wish to follow so, precisely what the Saints achieve should be of great interest to all on here (if that makes sense).

The Premier League is indeed brutal so one would hope that club owners, SFC or indeed BHAFC would be properly ready for the experience when it comes, now for SFC as it happens.

So good luck, I reckon that both Southampton and Brighton are pretty reasonable bets to achieve and sustain Premier League status in the now/medium term window !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I think he was a bit pissed off after putting the ball in the net TWICE and having his efforts ruled offside. Lots of applause as he has adapted to the "flair" style almost instantly.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are you obsessed with Saints?

I've seen 4 or 5 threads (if you include the one about one of our players, Deano) and 2 of them have been started by saints fans. Why are they here, are they obsessed with us?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Despite the fact that newly promoted West Ham have won their only 2 home games against Villa and Fulham, you don't think any promoted team could have beaten Wigan at home? To be fair, in Adkins's interview on MOTD, he said that you'd scored in every game so far, so maybe he doesn't even realise you've played Wigan.

Thanks

Not at all...

You deserved to go up as the best team in the division
Eh?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Not as obsessed as you lot that keep coming back to a Championship clubs message board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here