Votes: 167 76.3%
  • No I shouldn't have to pay one

Votes: 52 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
You need to pay attention. I wasn't arguing about TV licenses. I was wrong, I was corrected, I was happy to admit it. I don't watch live TV broadcasts on Iplayer or on a TV set so I don't need a license. What aren't you grasping about all this?
:ffsparr:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
All this from the man who was lobbying Bozza to have a separate forum because he doesn't like binfests or sarcasm. You really are a prize plum mate. And very, very, dull. All the very best.
No. I wanted an separate paid forum to keep people out who wind things up with oneliners, but add nothing to the thread. You have added a lot of amusement to this thread, so I would welcome you with open arms. It's always nice to have someone who is clueless about a thread, yet just goes on and on and on and on and on and on..................

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No. I wanted an separate paid forum to keep people out who wind things up with oneliners, but add nothing to the thread. You have added a lot of amusement to this thread, so I would welcome you with open arms. It's always nice to have someone who is clueless about a thread, yet just goes on and on and on and on and on and on..................

Nibble "I think you need a TV License if you have a tv set"

Goldstone 1976 "Nope, only if you use it for live broadcasts" I've

Nibble "Ah,....I stand corrected"

That's going on is it? The only going on in this thread is you posting 5 paragraph long posts repeating over and over how you watch television. I bet you're a WOW at parties. Now please put me on your little black balled list or shut up about it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have to say, I don't believe anyone when they say the don't watch the BBC. Not once in the year you are looking through the telly guide and see something on the beeb that is starting in 2 mins that you really want to see, you don't flick it on? Yes, I know you can wait for iPlayer but every time? If so I applaud your discipline.
Fair point.
I love quality TV but I watch everything online. Iplayer etc.
Do you never use the 'Watch Live' option on iPlayer? Not once in the year you are looking through the guide and see something on iPlayer that is starting in 2 mins that you really want to see, you don't flick it on? If so, applaud your discipline.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm fine paying the licence fee, but I think any increases should be negligible /zero for many years to some. Instead, the cost cutting of the ranks of overpaid and over-employed administrators and entertainers, should continue.

I still love many of the BBC's programmes and radio coverage - sport, documentaries, comedies, factual stuff. Several classes about the crap on ITV and without the relentless interruption of adverts.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I have to say, I don't believe anyone when they say the don't watch the BBC. Not once in the year you are looking through the telly guide and see something on the beeb that is starting in 2 mins that you really want to see, you don't flick it on? Yes, I know you can wait for iPlayer but every time? If so I applaud your discipline.

I don't own a tv, not out of any principle, I love quality TV but I watch everything online. Iplayer etc. If they introduced a fee for Iplayer I would be happy to pay for it as I use radio and Iplayer quite a lot.

You watch everything on Iplayer ??? I have a top speed super hub2 that's supposed to give me the fastest broadband service avalible yet iplayer is still unwatchable as it constantly stops & buffers and then just restarts, never been able to a whole 1 hour programme so amazed you rely on it.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Interestingly you see how highly the Beeb is regarded when you go overseas. The amount of people that profess love of the World Service, Test Match Special, Top Gear etc is huge.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Interestingly you see how highly the Beeb is regarded when you go overseas. The amount of people that profess love of the World Service, Test Match Special, Top Gear etc is huge.

This.

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
I work for the BBC. Bozza has promised me detail on all those who say they never watch it. You will be getting a visit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 91

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I work for the BBC. Bozza has promised me detail on all those who say they never watch it. You will be getting a visit.
Look forward to it! :lol: Tell them not to expect tea and cake :lol:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I was talking within NSC. Works on some forums, obviously not popular here!! :lol:

Why a thumbs down on the inadequaties of I player ???

I dislike posters who don't back up there comments with little or nothing to say, we should be able to have a closed forum to stop these ignorant posters.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I know I shouldn't bother but it's not iPlayer that's the problem, it works fine. It's probably your internet connection or hardware that are causing the difficulties.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Why a thumbs down on the inadequaties of I player ???

I dislike posters who don't back up there comments with little or nothing to say, we should be able to have a closed forum to stop these ignorant posters.
Err. It was a thumbs up???? :thumbsup: I know up and down can sometimes be hard to tell apart.

EPIC FAIL on the sarcasm! :lol:

I've give you a thumbs down on that post. Purely so you can compare them and tell the difference, and maybe not make that error next time! :thumbsup::cool::lolol:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

I bet you'd be hard pressed to find a single Brit who's ever lived abroad that has anything bad to say about The BBC.

(Apart from Eastenders. That's still shit.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here