• Undecided

Votes: 9 2.3%

• Total voters

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Friday night has all the potential for being a memorable evening if only for all the wrong reasons. Possibly protests, empty stadium at 80 minutes, Millwall taking the p, or you never know we could win the game which means the manager stays. Would not miss it. It's what the Albion is all about. We are no boring Premiership outfit that lives its life in that heady enviroment. We are Brighton and we always mess it up.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Suspect we'll hear a few Sami out chants if we're chasing the game around the 65 minute mark.
Shame the chairman won't be there to hear the chants.

Frampler

Aug 25, 2011
Eastbourne
Missed the last two home games, so feel I have to show for this one. Plus it's Millwall: no matter how bad we might be doing, I can console myself that I'm not some EDL reject with an irrational hatred of homosexuals.

Jan 2, 2014
It seems to me a lot of you cant take the banter coming from those lovely chaps from new cross state.come on get some balls and cheer them on if we lose this game I believe we are bang in trouble.punish:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Nope - Got tickets for something else that night. If sky hadn't moved the game I would be there, but our seats will be taken.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Missed all 3 of the Amex Millwall games so far due to Millwall Flu and Millwall Diary. :lolol:

Will be there on Friday though, looking forward to it, in fact.

Expecting a heavy defeat :nono:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Shouldn't you have also included a question about how many games you have been to this season? There may well be many who haven't gone to any and that distorts the stats a little. What would be more revealing would be how many have been to most games but have now decided not to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here