Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you a Sussex born BHA fan?

Are you a Sussex born BHA fan?

• Total voters

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Glasfyrn and I have the same age and birthplace. I went to the Knoll and we played School footy against each other. I also went to the same Jnr. school as HB&B. Here is West Blatchington school team circa 1956-57.

View attachment 34707

and they were always hard fought, cracking games as well, those were the times when if you headed the ball you ended up with the imprint of the laces on your forehead.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Nope, Kent through and through. But then football is not a county game so up yours Sussex inbreds.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Born in Shoreham-by-Sea. Support Brighton. Simple.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Born in Crawley, lived in Horsham most my life until age 24 then Burgess Hill, then Kent, now (since 2002) North Wales.

sirbrian

Feb 5, 2004
They can't bring themselves to put Sussex born can they.

Another Cuckfield Hospital birth here and made in Worlds End.

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Horsham and it was the Horsham supporters bus in the 70s that started me supporting Seagulls. Before that I supported Leeds but only because they where the top team and being like most 7 year olds didn't know a lot about supporting a propper team. I suppose the worse part in the early days was mid week games and no bus from Horsham had to get the train and change at three bridges with all the Palarse supporters trying to beat up us little kids couldn't pick on there own size.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Born at the Sussex County Hospital in Brighton or whatever it was called back in the 60's.

Lived in Lewes then Aldershot but have been back in glorious Sussex since late 80's.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Went with the last option though Brighton are not local....I support someone else and support Brighton through other circumstances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here