NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Got it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Looks like the keyword is only one word which means there must be a lot of filler
Not necessarily the 'keyword space goes 'beyond' the actual space contained within the box.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
All I can see is "Don't give up on women because of one West Country prude". But I might be seeing what I want to see.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sitting here looking at this thread, and my 5 year old daughter has just said, in conversation:-

'my arm is aching'
'I've been painting all afternoon'
'I was painting a candle holder'
'I'm not allowed to tell you who it's for'.

Either I'm the next Alan Turing, or she's on a par with Spock in The Wrath of Khan, when it comes to setting codes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can I ask where on earth the Security Services got hold of my girlfriend's mobile phone number?!?! Did it say anything about having a 'good time'?
Ah you are unaware of the complexities of calculator codes|.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
its a programming puzzle more than codebreaking...you need to write a program to map the hex values to machine code and dump the results into memory on your pc and run it and then it just gives you a link to another puzzle with a memory mapped file for more geekery.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Its quite easy after they explained it.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
its a programming puzzle more than codebreaking...you need to write a program to map the hex values to machine code and dump the results into memory on your pc and run it and then it just gives you a link to another puzzle with a memory mapped file for more geekery.

160px-Frink.png

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If you type it into a calculator, then turn the calculator upside down, does it spell ShELL.0IL ?

If not, I'm out.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The wages are £25,446 and £31,152. If you're intelligent and capable enough to crack the code I think you could earn a lot more than they are offering?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If you type it into a calculator, then turn the calculator upside down, does it spell ShELL.0IL ?

If not, I'm out.
Codes don't get any tougher than that.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
no room for book code these days - that's me redundant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here