Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we going to make a loan signing?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I suggested a 1 month contract for Ashley Cole with an option to extend it to the end of the season open to both parties if it was succesful. Again he could have played in the last U21s game to see if he still has 90 mins in him and could cope with a youngster running at him. We didnt have a lot to lose despite what many on here say about him being a nob and out of the game too long.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
perseus;7162182 I see a temporary left back as being the most urgent in view of the more difficult away fixtures coming up. Striker can wait until January.[/QUOTE said:
Disagree

Liam's doing fine at LB. If he were to get injured we've got Calde or Chicksen.

We have zero cover for strikers at the moment, as Elvis clearly isn't up to starting.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
:tosser: I have explained many times my logic behind Matt Derbyshire whether you agree or not is up to you, as far as the Sky rumour I laughed it off so perhaps you should.

A bit rude, BG!

And do you know, I think this is a text book case of laughing it off.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Ronaldinho wasn't interested until he found out there might be a chance of finally fulfilling his lifelong ambition of playing just behind Matt Derbyshire.

:tosser: I have explained many times my logic behind Matt Derbyshire whether you agree or not is up to you, as far as the Sky rumour I laughed it off so perhaps you should.

A bit rude, BG!

And do you know, I think this is a text book case of laughing it off.

Haha thanks Pogue! I'm not sure how you didn't see that as laughing it off BG but fair play. Anyway keep it up, I think everyone would agree NSC would be a much worse place without your recommendations and scout reports on possible signings.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My apologies Mr Patel but it is a joke when first mentioned but when it comes back again and again it gets a but gutty and unfortunately I bit. I was looking at cheap options to help us out of a sticky position for a month until serious money can be spent in January hence Derbyshire Maynard a journey man goal scorer. We tried it in the past but picked the wrong ones like Obika. Vokes etc.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Disagree

We have zero cover for strikers at the moment, as Elvis clearly isn't up to starting.

I'm with you on this... striker most urgent...

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Disagree

Start Elvis, I'm sure he'll be as prolific as Baldock.
Agree we do need another option though. Harper or Hambo anyone?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
So less than 24 hours to go, and no sign of any signings yet. I wonder if [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is still confident?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Surprised this is going to the deadline, but still reckon we'll get a striker and a left back.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So.... Loan window closes at 5pm tomorrow and we have 7 games until Jan. I assume we're after a striker and a left back possibly although it's all very quiet... Wilson from Man Utd still a possibility although not sure how bad his injury that ruled him out of Saturday was..? Anyone heard anything they wish to share...? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?!?!?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Does the loan window close today or tomorrow ? ???

Looked online and both the mirror and sky say it closes today ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here