Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we going to make a loan signing?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I would love there to be apress announcement at 5.00pm to say 2 loan signings a striker and left back on 93 day loan or 28 with option to buy in January.
I agree. Really surprised no striker loan in TBF.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What's the deadline to play tomorrow?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It aso not sure for a Sunday game probably 12 noon Saturday bit confusing the fax has to be received by the FL. I wouldnt think they work Sunday At Withdean we signed a player I think it was Stant at 4pm and he played that evening.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Naylors suggested that there will be at least one loan in by Thursday and one loan out, no mention of who that would be but wouldn't be surprised if JFC went out to get more game time.

I struggle with the loan JFC for game time analysis. He Has had lots of game time. We might well need him, indeed he was on today. Btw i suspect youre right

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In has to be a small, quick and mobile frontman.

I was surprised that we hadn't brought James Wilson in until I heard on radio yesterday morning that United had next to no strikers left and was likely to play for them, possibly even starting, against Watford yesterday. I've just checked their line-up though and he didn't even make the bench through injury.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning

I was surprised that we hadn't brought James Wilson in until I heard on radio yesterday morning that United had next to no strikers left and was likely to play for them, possibly even starting, against Watford yesterday. I've just checked their line-up though and he didn't even make the bench through injury.
do you think we have a real chance of getting Wilson , I think it would be an ideal signing!!!!

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

Wilson was supposed to be on the bench but he apparently picked up a knock in training beforehand, so was relaced by Marcus Rashford.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I agree ,that we do need some cover.However any player bought in ,may not be first pick.This may cause a problem to a player that needs game time.Likewise,if he replaces one of the present team,that could cause some dissent .A difficult balance.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
3 more days until the loan window slams shut on the 25th.

Left back somewhat essential, and a striker probably required as well.

Chicksen, and Holla candidates for loans out ? ???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Sun on Sunday said we are competing with Leeds for signing Liam Bridcutt. Now the big one that made me laugh my son saw on Sky Sports Transfer Rumours we are trying to sign Ronaldinhio on a short contract, another Vicente?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The Sun on Sunday said we are competing with Leeds for signing Liam Bridcutt. Now the big one that made me laugh my son saw on Sky Sports Transfer Rumours we are trying to sign Ronaldinhio on a short contract, another Vicente?
Some journalist is guessing. No chance we are looking to sign Bridcutt, he went on strike due to lack of focus.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Some journalist is guessing. No chance we are looking to sign Bridcutt, he went on strike due to lack of focus.

Maybe but I would take him without doubt to sit in front of the back four and release Kayal and Stephens forward. The Sky one was just amusing but again who knows stranger things have happened to put bums on seats.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I agree ,that we do need some cover.However any player bought in ,may not be first pick.This may cause a problem to a player that needs game time.Likewise,if he replaces one of the present team,that could cause some dissent .A difficult balance.
so, in this competitive world we live in, we continue to put our faith in a mis-firing striker ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here