Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Are we allowed to say how well the scum have done?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
To be fair, Hodgson has done an impressive job given how poorly his club is run. Kudos to him for working in such poor conditions. With the club being so young it is understandable that they make such errors.

Still if it all goes wrong again, they know they can just start another new club.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Good luck to palace and all their nsc visiting fans, in their bid to avoid relegation .
There's us in boring old mid table obscurity while you lovely people have an exciting couple of weeks ahead .
Xx

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Our 25 man squad is significantly stronger than yours. Our 25 man squad missing 12 of its best players, however, is certainly not.
If that was true, you'd:

a) be above us in the table, and comfortably so.
b) have been the better side and WON when our fringe squad players met in the cup.

What is true is that your best player is probably better than any player in the bottom half of the table, never mind ours. Zaha carries more passengers than a Renault Espace.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Going well so far against Stoke though.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Our 25 man squad is significantly stronger than yours. Our 25 man squad missing 12 of its best players, however, is certainly not.

Twelve? Best players? Connor Wickham? Scott Dann? Come ON :lol:

By the way, your squad, having had five years of practice at this level, is quite clearly stronger than ours, you won't hear much dispute from me on that front.

Makes it all the more impressive that we've been above you for almost all of this season then, wouldn't you say?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

So you were down to 13 men for the whole season? I never knew that so congratulations are in order after all. You're likely going to survive thanks to the 13 heroes.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Looks like you’re going to scrape through , palace. well done.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Good luck to palace and all their nsc visiting fans, in their bid to avoid relegation .
There's us in boring old mid table obscurity while you lovely people have an exciting couple of weeks ahead .
Xx

You were saying?

So you were down to 13 men for the whole season? I never knew that so congratulations are in order after all. You're likely going to survive thanks to the 13 heroes.

We had an unimaginably severe injury crisis for a couple of months in the middle of the season. I've never seen anything like it at Palace. It's a massively impressive job that Roy has done to keep such a stricken side in the league so comfortably.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I've just read that since Roy's appointment, Palace haven't lost a league match to a bottom half team. What a magnificent achievement.

I’m probably a lone Albion voice on here today, but I loved your team’s hatchet job on the rugby team today, sending scummy Stoke back to where they belong.

CP were the only team attempting to play proper football on the deck.

I very much enjoyed watching them slip down to where they belong. As the game progressed their true nature began to show with horrid tackles flying in all over the pitch. Good riddance to them.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’m probably a lone Albion voice on here today, but I loved your team’s hatchet job on the rugby team today, sending scummy Stoke back to where they belong.

Keep your filthy thoughts to yourself

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

Can’t argue with that part of the analysis.
Stoke just don’t have the quality. Hoping for something by hoofing 60 yards to Crouch isn’t a great plan anymore. The bypass the 1 player they have with real quality

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've just read that since Roy's appointment, Palace haven't lost a league match to a bottom half team. What a magnificent achievement.

I very much enjoyed watching them slip down to where they belong. As the game progressed their true nature began to show with horrid tackles flying in all over the pitch. Good riddance to them.

Going to be interesting to see the player purchases and sales in the close season. As you already have a European campaign squad :)wink:) I imagine we’ll be splashing the cash way more than Palace so we’ll probably march ahead of you. Can we hang on to Dunk and more importantly can the one man team hang on to Zaha.

If we are talking stats how many games did Palace win whilst he was out injured?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here