Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are Roma any good ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well Ajax are absolutely shit. How they won last night is a mystery - the Norwegian team hit the goal frame about 6 times, oh and it's the middle of their winter break so they're not even playing regularly. Sadly, Villa will hammer them.

As for Roma, they're 6th in the table so not unlike our Newcastle/West Ham/Albion mini league.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I saw a sticker at Gatwick departures a couple of weeks ago and it said Roma Merde.

So that suggests not.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Experienced in Europe and will be very organised and hard to break down. Rely more on individual talent up the top of the pitch with the likes of Dybala. Will be tough but certainly nothing to be scared of.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Outright winners:

or24.jpg

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I'm really glad Mourinho is no longer there. As much as it would have been LOVELY to knock a Mourinho team out, I wouldn't have fancied our chances when up against his spoiling tactics.

It should be a very even tie, as long as our boys aren't overawed.

This European adventure still seems really weird :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sparta Prague have impressed in this tournament so far and they took Galatasary apart last night. I'm really hoping that Liverpool use squad rotation and rest key players for their game against Sparta. If they do, hopefully they'll get turned over.

Liverpool and Leverkusen are the only two teams that I'd be resigned to losing against.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We’re more that capable of beating them ..
is Totti still playing for them 😄

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here