Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are people who couldn't be arsed with the Palace game allowed to go to the Coventry one?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
No. They should be made to stand outside...sadly

They should also not be allowed a final ticket when we play arsenal at Wembley and be allowed to say that they are a die hard fan who support us through thick and thin.

Agree. Also didn't see any of the glory hunting Cov fans at that game either....so they are also banned

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Ccfc have form... they are not extremely high risk, but can and have done a bit before now....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This, they had a brilliant firm back in the day.

Needs to be £15 a ticket this time, stop taking the p1ss Barber.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Tough call for Mr Barber here Coventry fans let off flares and invaded the pitch v MK. Do they get the full allocation? can't have one rule for one and not the other.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
One could ask, should those that went to Middlesbrough, regardless of being STH, bronze or whatever have priority for the Coventry tickets ?

No one fan is better than the other really. However, those that went to Middlesbrough should actually get in free... Now that would be recognition of a job well done!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I hear what you're saying regarding the past. I know he's got a vendetta going against the club but I wish he'd give it a rest as NSC is not the club, just supporters with varying degrees of commitment at different stages of life. We don't need to be continually told that the club is not good enough on a weekly basis. His trolling reminds me of a Palace fan, he just pops up every time there is anything good happening and pours scorn all over it. That's messed up.

Couldn't agree more, I spent over 30 years following The Albion, through "thick and thin" as has been put.
However where I am in my life now, with my current home situation, I can't get to many games - am I any less of a Brighton fan, or not a real fan just because I couldn't attend the game against Palace...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who gives a shit, those who gave the Palace game a miss have already lost out. One of the most enjoyable games of the season

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I didn't go to the Palace game because I 'couldn't be arsed' – there were plenty of other reasons.

I fully intend to go the Coventry match. Hope that helps :thumbsup:

So on top of - 'couldn't be arsed', what were your other reasons?

People who didn't attend the Palace game should provide rickshaw travel to and from the stadium to those that did, as per this example where Return of the Rev and Pretty pink fairy are getting a lift at the front of this pic...

3046265-poster-p-1-a-global-network-of-volunteer-rickshaw-pilots-taking-the-elderly.jpg

I'm in Drag next to BG tbh:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here