Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] April TV Picks

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Are we expecting the rest of April's TV picks this week?
Plus possibly a rescheduled Man City Fixture?
Has to be, weekend of 20th April is coming up to 4 weeks away. I thought there would have been an announcement by now.
We'll only be waiting on the Bournemouth match the following weekend though, with the Chelsea game now moved

Jimmy Grimble

Burnley and Bournemouth look like being our only Saturday 3pm games remaining. Can easily see Villa (h) and Newcastle (a) ending up moved for TV.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Official site has Man C home sky tv 8pm.Thur 25/4 unless Man C in Champions lge on 30/4 then game played 8pm Wed 24/4

Away Bournemouth Sun 28/4 2pm

When will we know if Man C progress so know what day we play them at Amex?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Official site has Man C home sky tv 8pm.Thur 25/4 unless Man C in Champions lge on 30/4 then game played 8pm Wed 24/4

The week before which is annoying

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
The City variable is also ridiculous for anyone travelling a distance. With potentially less than one week’s notice flights will be prohibitive by that time. The TV mob ONLY care about themselves - I must leave this topic for now as I can only make negative contributions😡

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

City can progress and we still play them on the 25th. It depends on the scheduling of the Champions League semi finals. If City's semi final first leg is on May 1st then our game won't change. UEFA probably won't confirm the semi final order until the 18th at the earliest, which gives us less than a week if it does change.

As I said on another thread, this is purely cause Sky don't want Everton vs Liverpool and Brighton vs Man City on live on TV on the same night unless it's totally unavoidable. There is no other reason not to have just scheduled the City game on the Wednesday night anyway.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That really is a bit insulting on the Man City conditional date. Just turn up when you like eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here