Approx 900 travelling tomorrow

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
my understanding is we will bring about 850 to 900 tomorrow. more than last year at least. good luck for the rest of the season after tomorrow. :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
a good turnout for a midweek fixture :thumbsup:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
my understanding is we will bring about 850 to 900 tomorrow. more than last year at least. good luck for the rest of the season after tomorrow. :)

Hope you all have a great evening and, as you say, hope you have a successful season excluding v BHAFC.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Not bad effort there, can't be too far away from what we took to Cardiff on the Tuesday night this very week last year!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Not a bad effort that.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
More than we took to your place in the fixture this same week last year, so I hope the idiot brigade don't pipe up with all the usual nonsense. Good effort.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

That's a good turnout - shame you'll have a wasted journey :lol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Great to see- 900 Redbirds,thats more than the Bluebirds brought last year.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
More than we took to your place in the fixture this same week last year, so I hope the idiot brigade don't pipe up with all the usual nonsense. Good effort.

They will. Cue "worst support we've ever seen" and other such poor chants, all manifestly untrue.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Really looking forward to this game.

Cardiff is a cool place and the fans I met last year were cracking.

Of course you will be leaving with ZERO points, but wish you the best for the rest of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports