Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Approx 29,000 sold to date for Monday's Play Off Game

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Still E1H, SE corners and S1F and half of S1E and the school shelf to add to that!

But, and although we didn't sell out Derby or Palace, they were much more expensive. Club have done good making these £25 and I think they will go.

It should be general sale now though, it's clearly going to get there

£25 and £30.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Realistically anything over 26k would be a good sale. 30k against derby and Burnley didn't necessarily translate into wins.

Let'a focus now on the pitch. Newcastle have many more people at their matches than Leicester but that didn't make a blind bit of difference

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I still think it will sell out, and so what if it doesn't, all of those there will be more than happy if we win regardless of whether it is 28,000 or 30,000!

Do you remember the days when the club used to give out "cup vouchers" for people so that if we reached Wembley you could claim a ticket. Now that was truly tinpot, and well before photocopiers were in general use!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I still think it will sell out, and so what if it doesn't, all of those there will be more than happy if we win regardless of whether it is 28,000 or 30,000!

Do you remember the days when the club used to give out "cup vouchers" for people so that if we reached Wembley you could claim a ticket. Now that was truly tinpot, and well before photocopiers were in general use!

Stoke at home in 1983. I got mine and therefore my cup final ticket

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
So the sum of this thread is:

We're comparing ourselves to SW who have already had their seats available on general sale whereas we have not, only to ST holders. There are around 6k seats available out of a potential 28k with circa 21-22k ST holders.. meaning the vast majority of them have already grabbed their seats and general sale starts 9am tomorrow.

Cause for concern indeed.

el punal

I suspect lots will see what happens Friday.

Come on folks, keep the faith.:vuvu::vuvu:

PG

That may be. But the tickets are only available through on-line or telephone purchasing, and then either posted or e-Mailed to you. So if loads of fans are waiting for the outcome of Friday's match they could be up poo-poo creek without a paddle. That is, unless the club open up the ticket office over the weekend for selling off the remaining tickets.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That may be. But the tickets are only available through on-line or telephone purchasing, and then either posted or e-Mailed to you. So if loads of fans are waiting for the outcome of Friday's match they could be up poo-poo creek without a paddle. That is, unless the club open up the ticket office over the weekend for selling off the remaining tickets.

We have vast numbers who might go that can't print at home ?? Collection on the day is usually an option (if bought late AND unable to print). This is no different than any other game now.......mostly non STH-tickets to sell, just a few more closer to kick off than usual.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
So the sum of this thread is:

We're comparing ourselves to SW who have already had their seats available on general sale whereas we have not, only to ST holders. There are around 6k seats available out of a potential 28k with circa 21-22k ST holders.. meaning the vast majority of them have already grabbed their seats and general sale starts 9am tomorrow.

Cause for concern indeed.

AHHHHHHHHH.gif~c200

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
I'm an SH holder but I haven't taken up our seats - (a) because I was stunned by the events on Saturday and I can't get over that clown Dean's actions and (b) I managed to lose all my 'footie money' on a series of bets on Albion both winning and ending up as Champions. My old Jaguar uses around £40 of petrol to get to the Amex and that, plus the cost of the tickets, is out of my reach uintil this weekend.... That'll teach me!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Nice change of title. Like most I was feeling fairly despondent, now beginning to start looking forward to another big game. I'm sure by the time Friday comes around I'll be well up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here