• Kate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yasmina

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Lorraine should really have gone a few weeks ago in my opinion. But in her defence, she's been getting involved in all the tasks. There are so many weeks I *swear* I haven't seen Howard do anything! I would rather Lorraine went, but Howard or Ben will do for me. :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Get Lorraine out. Everyone who has worked with her has fallen out with her. She has no people skills and has a stupid mouth.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Lorraine may be annoying but she does contribute. Howard on the other hand frequently does f*** all, except when it came to the talking about the gay community (I wonder why).

So, Howard to go.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
They all deserve to go worst bunch yet, but it has to be the one with the evil eyes I forget her names

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
They all deserve to go worst bunch yet, but it has to be the one with the evil eyes I forget her names

To be fair, you're spot on there. The people in the last series were so much better than this crop, the only people I think would have been any good last series, are Kate and the wonderfully brilliant Yasmina.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
cant say im sorry, but you could have guessed by the editing, the bit where he says "i'm going all the way to AMS1" as if he was heading for a fall.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ben deserved it, total knob

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Lorraine proved me wrong this week, she did well.

Ben was a bit of a shot out of the blue. He was very good, but a MASSIVE twerp, so fine with him going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here