Anyone want a pint of cantona

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeez SW! Calm down old son!

I can't stand the bloody French meself but wishing painful death upon him? Maybe a little over the top don't you think! :shrug:

Gotta be honest with you, Phil,I'd hate him if he'd been born in SE25.
And you're right,I am being irrational but as far as this scum rubbish is concerned...so be it.
I truly would take great pleasure in torturing him and the murderer who took that family man and Palace fan's life.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Gotta be honest with you, Phil,I'd hate him if he'd been born in SE25.
And you're right,I am being irrational but as far as this scum rubbish is concerned...so be it.
I truly would take great pleasure in torturing him and the murderer who took that family man and Palace fan's life.

Read a bit of the other thread now - didn't know about that.

Can fully understand your hatred for the scum that killed the family man - that's a shocking story.

Harsh to lay the blame on Cantona though and certainly his family could not be held to account for it.

Anyway - I'll keep quiet now cos I can see it's an emotive subject even all these years on.

Read a bit of the other thread now - didn't know about that.

Can fully understand your hatred for the scum that killed the family man - that's a shocking story.

Harsh to lay the blame on Cantona though and certainly his family could not be held to account for it.

Anyway - I'll keep quiet now cos I can see it's an emotive subject even all these years on.

You're a good man, Phil.
I was out of order about his wife and kids but,as you say,it's an emotive subject and we all get carried away sometimes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports