Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone used Parcel2Go is so what's it like

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Don't use CitiLink, they are crap. I have also had problems with Fedex and UPS. I have never had any problems using Royal Mail.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I've used em 3 times, and it's all been fine each of the 3 times. I've heard some stories of lost/broken stuff but I think you'll get the same with any courier.

nutter4149

Jan 14, 2005
Parcel2go always seemed really expensive to me, i always use interparcel, they seem cheaper than anyone and never had a problem with them for either collections or delivery

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Having worked for a few parcel companies I would say avoid Parcelfarce.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
ive used parcel2go quite a few times, only when i am selling on bgay, easy to make a few quid on postage, cant complain with the service

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
RM's special delivery service is the best/cheapest in the world.
I kid you not, tight on security, and £2,500 compo for problems.

Quite why it's kept quiet is beyond me, as it's our shinning light in these times of competition.

Where as 'recorded' isn't worth the paper it's written on.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Don't use CitiLink, they are crap. I have also had problems with Fedex and UPS. I have never had any problems using Royal Mail.

agree about citylink, customer service is crap and so is their tracking system. I would suggest DHL as their tracking system is good, there again it might be biase on my part as they are my employers

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Have used Parcel 2 go a few times, never had a problem although getting an e mail responce is a bit slow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here