Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone thing poyet is signing players for the short term.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Fishing surely??
Warnock for years has mastered bringing experienced players in their late 20's to gain promotion.
Gus has done the same.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Dobbie 3 year contract, Bruno 2 year contract think kuszcack has 3 years but not sure ?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Last nights activity reminded me of a drunken old gunsligner walking into a bar in the old wild west. Bang,bang,bang, bang he goes, shoots his load off everywhere, hits a few targets, some good ones and one who got in the way. But ultimately he missed who he was looking for and now he maybe out of bullets.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Last nights activity reminded me of a drunken old gunsligner walking into a bar in the old wild west. Bang,bang,bang, bang he goes, shoots his load off everywhere, hits a few targets, some good ones and one who got in the way. But ultimately he missed who he was looking for and now he maybe out of bullets.

Are you EVER f***ing satisfied?

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Bringing much needed championship and higher experience whilst at the same time regularly adding to the development squad and changing the whole playing philosophy all through the club. Nothing to worry about at all. Bridders, Buckley, Kaz, Dunk, JFC etc... all young and improving and hopefully with us for a long time to come.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Are you EVER f***ing satisfied?

Yes yes I am, I would have been satisfied if we had got what we all know we were after, simples...Quite where Hammond gets into the team christ knows and if Barnes the undroppable keeps his shirts christ knows where a few others slot in as well. One must assume when fit Crofts/Buckley/Vicente/Lopez and Bridcutt are all starters so thats the midfield and Dobbie up front. That could work but we all know its not going to be that way.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think the observation of the age of players signed is fair,would like a few young diamonds to pop up in our system at some point.
I feel another non believer lynching coming up.:shootself

Indeed. And there were already 2 threads ongoing on that very subject matter. Joining in those isn't "look at me" enough for you, is it?

Indeed 2: It is a good discussion point unlike most of the shite threads you start. Stop those shite ones and the reasonable ones will stand out more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here