Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone sit near constant moaners ?

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
well it was not a great game and for once i did start moaning,but a win is a win and lets hope now ulloa has scored he will be full of confidence for the leeds game,so lets hope all the moaning stops and the singing starts up and the team feed off it and beat the leeds well on tuesday which will put us near the play-offs again

This

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I just can'r resist as I am sitting right here next to the PC
the moaning never stops
now its poor old Greer
or sitting in the wrong seat
the bloody food
the price
the team
the manager
Gus ........................he has gone you know
the buses to the ground
the trains to Falmer
the loan window
transfers
penalties
non penalties
FFP
Barber
Bloom
Burke
Bridcutt
Barnes
Spanish Dave
Spanish Rodney
the Rain
Getting wet
the opposing fans
our fans
MU fans

FFS you should be glad you can get there

I complained about one (constantly) and that was PLAYER

and got banned for it

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Have to just report back that the semi bald idiot LWS row O is still f in gat it, near on drove 12 plus of us to pull our hair out, still the we may look something that the berk himself....

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The supreme whinger behind me was moaning in the first ten minutes last night. Not sure if he gave up in the end or I was just so focused I managed to blank him out.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
The supreme whinger behind me was moaning in the first ten minutes last night. Not sure if he gave up in the end or I was just so focused I managed to blank him out.

seriously though Trueblue you just have to listen (god I wish I could not hear the t wat) to believe it.
You would think he was a manger who had achieved everything in the world, he moans if a player goes out wide, but then moans when he goes inside, to be honest he just f in moans and know s h 1 t all about football.

How we all wish we could get him moved ...... Any ideas? :lolol:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I had a good old moan today - I challenge you to suggest it wasn't warranted?!! It was shockingly bad today and given I pay to watch my team show some effort I was entitled to a moan today :angry:

I'd suggest it wasn't warranted.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm glad the high pitched weasel isn't always right behind me he spent the whole match screeching about how rubbish we were at one point calling Lua Lua a dog's bottom. Roll on next season to go back to normality

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
seriously though Trueblue you just have to listen (god I wish I could not hear the t wat) to believe it.
You would think he was a manger who had achieved everything in the world, he moans if a player goes out wide, but then moans when he goes inside, to be honest he just f in moans and know s h 1 t all about football.

No ideas sadly. This bloke is just the same. Some of what he says is true but of course it's dead easy to say what a player SHOULD have done when you're watching from high in the stand, can see all the options, don't have people trying to kick you and don't actually have to do it. And quite a lot of what he says is utter boll***s too. It will be a happy day if he ever gets so fed up he just stops coming.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London

Obviously, i am totally with you mate. I had a word with him 10 mins before the end of last night and he quietened down after that. I reckon we just front him out....

Or ....

we tell the stewards that he keeps coming out with racist abuse and have him banned?

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Never mind the talk of a singing section, what we need is a moaning section! Stick 'em all together.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
BE WARNED!!! I came to blows with a guy a couple of months back that would drive me INSANE with his insistent nagging, and moaning, and b!tching and complaining at the top of his ridiculous shrill voice, you've honestly never heard such rubbish, it was infuriating!! He couldn't even string three words together at times, he used to come out with some shocking puns and phrases, and then repeat them over and over incessantly. Myself or my dad would have a dig at him every so often, and he'd behave for a couple of weeks, then slowly start again. He treated the entire game like it was his own personal performance, and we were his audience, hanging on his every word!! Little did he know, everyone around him was constantly sl@gging him off, even his mates would join in when he wasn't there, haha, and apologise for him.

.....the club moved me, and now, i am sat in front of TWO blokes that are EVEN WORSE!!! haha I let it go, one, because they're old, and two, because they're moving next season and i can't be doing with the hassle of confrontation again. I learnt that lesson.

Basically, it doesn't matter where you sit, every block has a 'kn0bhead!' (that was our nickname for the bloke, haha)

It's a very sad fact that we're a generation of moaners! :(

Last edited:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Obviously, i am totally with you mate. I had a word with him 10 mins before the end of last night and he quietened down after that. I reckon we just front him out....

Or ....

we tell the stewards that he keeps coming out with racist abuse and have him banned?

Oh yes he was really on top of his game Tuesday night wasn't he .... As you said at least I have a row between me and him, some poor people are right in front, to the side or directly behind him ....

Maybe if we do actually get promoted the higher ticket prices the premiership will command May price him out!?

briref

Aug 12, 2008
not really a moaner!

but west stand upper, I have a running commentary.

this guy says the most ridiculous things and really gets quite annoying.

50 yards out, or when we have the ball on the wings he likes to shout SHOT SHOT SHOT

he takes a dislike to a player - and every mistake is highlighted

Work rate is a key word - work rate buckers
Graft for barnes - graft barnsey graft

solly is a super sub and should be saving us with his 5 minute camo appearances.

Ward and Greer simply not up to it.

regularly gets players confused

and pointing out the obvious:

wow we have 3 x 15 on the scoreboard - is 15.15 we kicked off at 15.00 and we have played 15 minutes - wow
he enjoys jones and garcia talking in a huddle - they cant be happy or looking to change things ________ no shit

if you got nothing constructive to say, no ones listening to you _ SHUT UP AND WATCH THE GAME

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
not really a moaner!

but west stand upper, I have a running commentary.

this guy says the most ridiculous things and really gets quite annoying.

50 yards out, or when we have the ball on the wings he likes to shout SHOT SHOT SHOT

he takes a dislike to a player - and every mistake is highlighted

Work rate is a key word - work rate buckers
Graft for barnes - graft barnsey graft

solly is a super sub and should be saving us with his 5 minute camo appearances.

Ward and Greer simply not up to it.

regularly gets players confused

and pointing out the obvious:

wow we have 3 x 15 on the scoreboard - is 15.15 we kicked off at 15.00 and we have played 15 minutes - wow
he enjoys jones and garcia talking in a huddle - they cant be happy or looking to change things ________ no shit

if you got nothing constructive to say, no ones listening to you _ SHUT UP AND WATCH THE GAME

Even worse ,we have one that thought Orlandi shouldn't have been subbed , ffs!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here