Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone sat near me?

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
In the North but Block D Row J seat 395. Trying to find the guy next to me as could only get seats one in front of the other with my brother, I am the second seat in from the eisle so there must be someone with a seat on the eisle on their own? hopefully they may want to swap? My brother is Row I.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No.

But can I just ask, as it always occurs to me when you post. Is your name Ryan, as in BHA Ryan, or are you a white supremacist, as in BH Aryan?

Just wondered :D

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
No.

But can I just ask, as it always occurs to me when you post. Is your name Ryan, as in BHA Ryan, or are you a white supremacist, as in BH Aryan?

Just wondered :D

You dont have to be a white supremacist to be Aryan Edna,in his book Mein Kamph that nice mr histler described Aryanism to be Racial purity not the ownership of blond eyes and blue hair.
He regarded India to an Aryan Nation.This based upon the Class and Caste systems creating Racial Purity.Protected through the arranged marriages of same caste/class keeping the seperate racial groups from intermingling let alone inter-marriage.

Interesting isn't it,brain dead EDL mongrels attacking Hindus,Muslems and Seiks despite the fact that the subjects of their bile are true Aryians.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here