Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone received Peterborough Tickets?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yes. Sorry to ask again but ours say ADULT - £15 on them, even though they were £20. Anyone else have this?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Just posted on other thread, that i ordered mine ages ago, and they still haven't turned up.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Def speak to ticket office. My Charlton tickets never turned up and when I spoke to them they very happily and politely informed me that they had forgotten to dispatch them. They were quite helpful and I collected them in person in the end but I could never quite work out why, if it was on their system that they hadn't been dispatched, they hadn't picked up on it.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just spoke to someone at Peterborough who confirmed that the first 900 tickets had the wrong price printed on them but it wouldn't be a problem. They asked if I could call our ticket office to let them know. I said "not bloody likely, I'd have to sit in a queue for an hour".

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Ordered mine on 16th Oct , received on the 22nd, but................just had a call from the Ticket Office asking whether I had actually received them or not. Seems as though there has been a computer glitch on internet sales a week ago and they don't know where they are up to !

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
ordered mine thur got confirmation but no ticket yet

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Ordered mine friday morning and the girl in the ticket office said it'll be sent 1st class. Was expecting it today but I'll expect it tomorrow, if it doesn't arrive then I'll drive down in my tank :smile:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Ordered on the 18th. Received on the 23rd.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Walked into the ticket office last Thursday. Walked out five minutes later with six in my hand.

Nick Rowles

Naughty Nick
Jan 20, 2010
Uxbridge
Peterboro tickets

Ordered mine on 12th - not yet seen, but spoke to the office today and they told me all internet orders will be out by Wed latest - Don't panic yet!

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Walked into shop this afternoon , bought 2. As i left the shop received a text thanking me for my purchase and giving me seat numbers that are totally different to the numbers on my TERRACE tickets.lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here