Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone on NSC know Burpham well?

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
In September I am hoping to take part in a fund raising event that involves either walking or cycling to around 40 specified churches in the local area (Worthing, Littlehampton, Bognor etc.) I am mapping out a course that includes a church in Burpham, followed by one in South Stoke. Is there a road linking the two places? my on-line map is not detailed enough..Cheers

jimthegull1980

Dec 24, 2008
lol i tiled the roof on burpham church september 2 years ago lovely little place, only one road in and out of the place via arundel

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
lol i tiled the roof on burpham church september 2 years ago lovely little place, only one road in and out of the place via arundel

thoughts so mate, I have played cricket there before but only knew the road in and out that you mention

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
In September I am hoping to take part in a fund raising event that involves either walking or cycling to around 40 specified churches in the local area (Worthing, Littlehampton, Bognor etc.) I am mapping out a course that includes a church in Burpham, followed by one in South Stoke. Is there a road linking the two places? my on-line map is not detailed enough..Cheers

No you have the river in between the 2 churches.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was once found at the bottom of Burpham Well. I had such a dry throat from the screaming for help that the fire brigade who'd roped me to safety had a chilled calippo waiting for me. It was an orange one. Nice. I assume they give kids them after tonsilitis operations. I was 24 though. Still, it went down well and i was suitably thankful. On the way back they turned on their siren for a minute and i stuck my head out of the window like a pleased dog might (whilst of course humanly being watchful of lamppost and passing cars). When i went back inside the monstrous vehicle i had a fly in one eye, one that had splatted in there and crawled to safety behind the ball. Amusingly,they had to drive me to the hospital anyway as i'd been eating my fingernails in the well, so things still turned out just right in the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here