cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
my mate of long ago will be crying into his beer tonight
sorry Ben ...........but hope you are glad for me and my team

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Feel terribly sad for HUFC, and their fans... but not at all for Stelling. He's not that nice a chap I'm afraid.
My sister in law has had many dealings with him, and he is very much the big 'i am'..

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
His head looks too big for his body and what's with the waist coat ?
Hardly distracts from the fact he is wearing a replica shirt.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think I'm right in saying we've never been relegated by a last minute goal, either one conceded or one that went in elsewhere (although we came bloody close at Hereford).

That must be so tough to take. Going down is bad enough, but for it to happen in the closing seconds when you're so close to being safe.....ouch.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Feel terribly sad for HUFC, and their fans... but not at all for Stelling. He's not that nice a chap I'm afraid.
My sister in law has had many dealings with him, and he is very much the big 'i am'..

I'm not surprised. The vast majority of people who watch him on Sky say they love his 'passion'. The same was said about Tim Sherwood:lolol: The way he carried on the other weekend regarding Dave Jones was embarrassing and self serving imo.

I think I'm right in saying we've never been relegated by a last minute goal, either one conceded or one that went in elsewhere (although we came bloody close at Hereford).

That must be so tough to take. Going down is bad enough, but for it to happen in the closing seconds when you're so close to being safe.....ouch.

How would you hold your shit together if all the time this is playing out you were being beamed into millions of houses worldwide?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here