Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone not renewing their season ticket?

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Me.... Live in Bristol and didn't get to as many games as I'd have liked. So that's 2 tickets not being renewed.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Considered not re-newing due to having to only getting 1 in 6 saturdays off and sod's law it would be a day where we wern't playing. But i then realised there is nowhere in my contract that says i cant book holiday on the odd Saturday...One re-newal, happy days :D

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm going to give it 1 more season. If we don't make the Premier League this season I doubt I'll bother again.

:lolol:

I had to consider not renewing. Financially, it's difficult to justify at the moment. However, I decided that I could just save on food by spending more time with my mum, dad and sisters and by becoming an almost compete hermit. Football is my biggest passion, and the club make it so easy to manage the payments with the monthly direct debits so I managed to justify it to myself.

Really boring story, sorry.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing

I had to consider not renewing. Financially, it's difficult to justify at the moment. However, I decided that I could just save on food by spending more time with my mum, dad and sisters and by becoming an almost compete hermit. Football is my biggest passion, and the club make it so easy to manage the payments with the monthly direct debits so I managed to justify it to myself.

quite touching, i thought....

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove

Glad to see you are trying your utmost to keep going. How it should be!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But i then realised there is nowhere in my contract that says i cant book holiday on the odd Saturday...One re-newal, happy days :D
Good luck with that :)

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Plastic fan. Support the team no matter what division we are in

Serious LOL...Im not one to properly judge cos i didnt know about NSC until last year. How can you call someone a plastic fan when they have been on NSC since 2003?!?
By the way i think you will find it was a joke...

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Plastic fan. Support the team no matter what division we are in

In a way I'd rather stay in the Championship, until we are able to go up with a PL squad in place that will more likely than not cement our place with good football and a chance at most home games.

chairman

Mar 5, 2009
lostwithiel cornwall
sadly not renewing mine as i have moved to cornwall, but hope to make it to some games and of course make use of the supporters clubs season tickets for fans from away who need tickets for a game. a good reason to be a member of the supporters club

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I'm not renewing - they'd run out of pies one Saturday in WSU and for me, well, that was it.

My mum and dad fell out over the price of fly paper in '94; how trivial is that I've always
thought.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
I will do one more season, if Bloom don't get his
cheque book out then I'll probably go back to
watching Chelsea at the bridge or maybe take in the odd cockney
red away trip.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I came very close to jacking it in this season. To be honest for the money I expect more positive football and less gob from the manager. Also there is quality footy on sky every Saturday, particuarly when Arsenal are on.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Albion Dan,

And if not Arsenal, - then Man u. I have a shirt for each. If they're playing each other, then I usually wear the
one who's higher in the league at the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here