Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

sussexman32

Jan 6, 2010
Somewhere
After numb fingers! crying! screaming! getting in! getting kicked out! throwing the computer! booking six times! got the conformation email.......... good luck fellas

Yoda

English & European
Has anyone who got "•A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer 7000xxxx currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC" had a confirmation e-mail yet?

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
After numb fingers! crying! screaming! getting in! getting kicked out! throwing the computer! booking six times! got the conformation email.......... good luck fellas

when did you book them? did the email come straight away?

am still waiting for mine - quite a while later :rant:

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003
Has anyone who got "•A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer 7000xxxx currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC" had a confirmation e-mail yet?

Yes I'm in the same boat - pulling my hair out

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009

yoda are you buying for F&F if so you need to select them in the drop down box, sounds to me like you are just trying to buy more than 1 ticket with your own name. I dont think you have bought them as the order confirmation is obvious. and you will get email straight away

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i am trying to get 2 tickets, but the system doesnt know that my missus is a white member so wont let me buy 2

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009

Yes I'm in the same boat - pulling my hair out

as per above sounds like you are trying to book 2 with your own name, if you have friends and family added you need to individually select them in each drop down box. You cannot buy more than 1 in your own name.

Yoda

English & European
yoda are you buying for F&F if so you need to select them in the drop down box, sounds to me like you are just trying to buy more than 1 ticket with your own name. I dont think you have bought them as the order confirmation is obvious. and you will get email straight away

Had already done that and selected their fan numbers.

Just managed to get back in top check Purchase History and it's showing there. Phew.:wozza:

:clap2: :clap: :albion2: :banana: :ascarf: :albion1: :yahoo: :mexican: :yahoo: :albion1: :ascarf: :banana: :albion2: :clap: :clap2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So is it ony me thastil hs the

Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again.

messae and hasnt been able to get in once since half 8???!!!

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
So is it ony me thastil hs the

Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again.

messae and hasnt been able to get in once since half 8???!!!

keep clicking the refresh link over and over, after about a minute you will get in.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
3 f***ing hours ive been trying, waiting to hear back from the club about why it doesnt know why my missus isnt a white member, i want to go to bed 2nite

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
keep clicking the refresh link over and over, after about a minute you will get in.

en doing that! The Click here totry again tab i takeit u mean!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here