Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
'A limit is placed on the number of people simultaneously within the ordering system to ensure a smooth operation at peak periods'

f***ing joke.

tried my card 5 times and it now wont let me log on.

any help insider?

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
how does the website know i'm a white member? i'm getting this same message for a few of my friends and family and we're all white members. this is horseshit.

Look in your 'purchase history'.

Does it say 'White membership' in there, for you and anyone else you're buying for?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
"There has been a problem processing your transaction. Your card may have been debited, please contact the club."

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
It's still busy.

Guess I'll go and shovel some snow for a couple of hours before being told we're sold out.

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003
Originally Posted by Insider
Please PM me your email address if you are unable to get onto the system. I will send you a form to email back to me and will attempt to assist you in buying tickets.

Sent

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
"There has been a problem processing your transaction. Your card may have been debited, please contact the club."

Brilliant :lolol:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i'm about to go mental if i have to keep refreshing the fcuking page

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I'd be worried if people were actually booking tickets but as it is I guess there are still 2,000 available?!

Bloody computers. What's wrong with an old fashioned queue?!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
"A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer 60009xxx currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC"

Does this mean I have bought one? I have never got through to the confirmation screen!

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Please PM me your email address if you are unable to get onto the system. I will send you a form to email back to me and will attempt to assist you in buying tickets.

sent - thanks in advance for your help

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So lets get this straight...we are expected to believe at Falmer we are going to have an onlibe booking system linked in with a swipe card that will automatically debit your account for the price of a ticket when you get to the turnstiles.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

This is only one game for 6,000 tickets and there is chaos and we are expecting over 15,000 every week at Falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here