Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know our record when Uwe Hünemeier starts games?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm struggling to think past the inept defensive performances against Lincoln and Brentford but does anyone have the definitive record when BFG has started in his Albion career?

I'm not sold and am veering towards giving tomori a start at CB or RB?

Thoughts?

He was far more composed than Goldson against MKD (IIRC)

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
He was far more composed than Goldson against MKD (IIRC)

I actually thought he was the better player of the two versus Lincoln as well (and I am aware of him and Caspar being culpable for the third). He's not as physical as Duffy, but no problems with him coming in. However, when Dunk gets his three-game ban...

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

He will be fine.. he played well last season until he got injured, and the other "gamble" that we then had to take was our then 4th choice CB, Connor Goldson who went on to be "undroppable" for the rest of the season. He has plenty of experience, plenty of quality, but is naturally short of first team action.. a run of games will sort that, and an away game at the bottom team is probably the best place to start. As a defender, coming in when the team is up against it, is often the best way - no time to think, just react.. money on him to be MoM vs Derby on Friday! Bringing in someone of his experience and quality is great for us..

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
He's a very experienced centre back who has at least had a run of games post-injury this time. I'm glad we've got him and that he's covering Duffy for six weeks rather than Dunk.

If and probably when Dunk is suspended or Hunemeier is injured/suspended, I suspect Bruno will have to fill in.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
As mentioned on the other thread, in the league games where he's played the full 90 minutes (according to SoccerAssociation records) he has never been on the losing side. W6 D6.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here