Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know if there are any pubs in Hastings showing the Newcastle game?

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
Hi all,

I cant go to the newcastle game :( due to work but should be able to make it down the pub in time....just.

Just wondered if anyone knew if any pubs in Hastings will be showing the game. I can only find two who have ESPN but they dont say anything about showing the game.

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
neither of them say if they are playing it yet.....hopefully as there are no other FA Cup games on at the same time (i think!!)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
is it definatly on telly?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I am no expert on Hastings, but surely most pubs?

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
I am no expert on Hastings, but surely most pubs?

Thats what i thought. Checked what pubs have ESPN and it is only two??? not sure if that even correct and neither of these two say anything about showing the game.

For those who know Hastings, the only two i can find with ESPN are Yates and Bar Moda

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Thats what i thought. Checked what pubs have ESPN and it is only two??? not sure if that even correct and neither of these two say anything about showing the game.

For those who know Hastings, the only two i can find with ESPN are Yates and Bar Moda

Well I'm not surprised they can't commit yet but there wont be any other sports events on TV at that time so I can't see why they wouldn't show the Albion game, even if it is looked on as the Newcastle game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here