Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone know if kerry is fit for weekend

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
a spit roasting up at preston park! the gays are gunna smash kerrys pasty into a million pieces! poor kerry! :eek:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
munkfish said:
a spit roasting up at preston park! the gays are gunna smash kerrys pasty into a million pieces! poor kerry! :eek:

Don't you mean bum pasty, otherwise if it is just pasty it is the other Kerry that will get it!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Sorry les your right! although i wouldnt be suprised to here his bum is as baggy as a fanny he looks like a bit of a mincer boy with those blond streaks! :lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Bit concerning when one guy asks if another guy is FIT for the weekend :safeway2: :safeway :p

I just noticed...it was his first post as well !!! :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think he's quite fit actually.

Would be better if he wasn't ginger though.

Oh sorry, did you mean to enquire whether he's fit to play at Rotherham or not? I interpreted the question quite differently.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
AlexFrutos said:
I think he's quite fit actually.

Would be better if he wasn't ginger though.

Oh sorry, did you mean to enquire whether he's fit to play at Rotherham or not? I interpreted the question quite differently.

Do you really think he's nice? Not very diserning are ya Alex.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Les Biehn said:
Do you really think he's nice? Not very diserning are ya Alex.

LOL, I guess it's just a matter of taste mate.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Les Biehn said:
No frutos or jakey though.

Well, I don't remember saying that Kerry is the only member of our team that I find attractive, but I sense that we're veering dangerously off the original point of the topic here.

PS Yes (albeit preferably without the 12-year-old girl's voice) and yes.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ali_jenkins123 said:
Just out of intrest, Who do you think is the best looking player at our club? (If you were gay obviously!)

I would suggest probably either Jake Robinson or Alex Frutos, but I guess it would be very much a matter of personal taste, much like with any question of who different people do or don't find attractive.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
AlexFrutos said:
I would suggest probably either Jake Robinson or Alex Frutos, but I guess it would be very much a matter of personal taste, much like with any question of who different people do or don't find attractive.

El-Abd? He would beast you!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
munkfish said:

the carnival folk tried to start on me last night when i walked past their caravams at 3am. very rude they were too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here