Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone just see this photo on Channel 4?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Adam Hills on the Last Leg was just talking about being in the box at Lords last week with William, George and Sunak and showed this photo.

The Prime Minister & two heirs to the throne and, in his position, none of us would mention any of them, when we arrived home saying 'Wow! Guess who I've just met?'

1688764926358.png

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Were they allowed Bottle Tops ?

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Are you sure there wasn't a spring clean at Madame Tussauds and they temporarily moved the dummies to the canteen? Nice to see Bloom has been recognised as important enough to have been recreated.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I still don't know who those people with Tony are. Did he treat some fans ?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Fair enough. It was the first time I'd seen it and I didn't know whether I could search the forum for a photo.
I hadn't seen it so thank you. I find it a little irritating that someone should call out fixtures for this We need to realise that others don't spend forever on here. Also i didn't see Tony B at first.

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I hadn't seen it so thank you. I find it a little irritating that someone should call out fixtures for this We need to realise that others don't spend forever on here. Also i didn't see Tony B at first.
Agreed. I hadn’t seen it either!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Lording it over the avid Villa and Saints fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here