Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone in WSU near Block G Row V Seat 150 ish? This is your view.....

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Seat 145 for me (Row E) so I will be a bit nearer the front and slightly more central!! Cant wait to walk into this ground with a full house for the first time, getting all excited!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Seat 145 for me (Row E) so I will be a bit nearer the front and slightly more central!! Cant wait to walk into this ground with a full house for the first time, getting all excited!

Ah, so your group are just in front of us. That should be entertaining. I just hope there's some Harveys left at Half time :facepalm:

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
I quite like being high up to be honest. I think it gives a better perception of patterns of play. I used to stand near the top of the north east terrace at The Goldstone and my season ticket for the last couple of years at Withers was in row T of the south stand.

Totally agree with this, pasty. You might not be up close but you get a really good idea of the tactical side of a team's performance.

And it's not as if there's gonna be a lack of atmosphere up there. It's going to be mental! :)

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
Totally agree with this, pasty. You might not be up close but you get a really good idea of the tactical side of a team's performance.

And it's not as if there's gonna be a lack of atmosphere up there. It's going to be mental! :)

Me too. In same spot 3 rows further forward.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
One of our group of 12 just sent me this

View attachment 25831

And this is from C150-ish...

amex4791xx.jpg

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
No, row C of Upper (shot using a wide angle lens).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here