Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone here work for Stagecoach?

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
I'm assuming the issue has arisen due to the change from paper based travel vouchers to the new smart cards..

But most of the issue's raised were from last season when the paper voucher system was still in use. I won't be surprised if there are issue's tomorrow with the cards though. All depends if the bus company supervisors have done what they should do? If the companies have done their job by making the drivers aware, there should be no excuse for the drivers to claim they know nothing about the system. Often in branches of the transport industry, all special working orders have to be signed for. When an driver/operator screws up, they can't use the excuse, "I wasn't aware".

Chris0979

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing, Sussex
As Stagecoach told me they hadn't been told about any changes this year, the club site mentions nothing about Stagecoach. I think the boundaries changed when they moved to the Amex I believe before the boundary was Shoreham. Last season they had no idea according to the chap that started the thread so we shall see! I have printed out the email from Stagecoach and will produce it tomorrow if needed... I also will board the bus outside the office that emailed me so any problems and I will be going in! Wish us all luck tomorrow!

Chris0979

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing, Sussex
All ok now first driver on way to Worthing was great (Albion fan) and he knew about it.

On the way back the driver just stared at our season tickets for what felt like the longest 30 seconds but he let us on!

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Again i had a problem with Stagecoach yesterday trying to board the 17 back home , still appears some of the drivers do not know about the subsidized travel zone, luckily the bloke let me on but still i think an email might be worth it to the club so they can relay the information back to stagecoach again

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Again i had a problem with Stagecoach yesterday trying to board the 17 back home , still appears some of the drivers do not know about the subsidized travel zone, luckily the bloke let me on but still i think an email might be worth it to the club so they can relay the information back to stagecoach again

Mate of mine gets the bus in from henfield area and he now pushes the buttons and prints his own ticket as the drivers STILL don't know what to do. Embarrassing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here