Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Anyone got their Madonna tickets yet?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know Guy Ritchie’s butcher and he reckons she’s shitehouse
Like cuddling up to a piece of gristle was Ritchie’s comment on sleeping with Madonna 😮

I will put my ticket up for sale on here if I get offered one…I did quite fancy her 30 years ago, I confess. She would have eaten me up and spat me out though I know.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Living off past glories. Undoubtedly you will get a polished spectacular show production with great dancing etc. But with Madonna you'll get a singer past her best and whilst undoubtedly energetic you'll know that for large parts she will be lip synching and/or huge live backing vocals. All in all not worth the silly ticket prices asked but people will pay it on a nostalgia basis.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Living off past glories. Undoubtedly you will get a polished spectacular show production with great dancing etc. But with Madonna you'll get a singer past her best and whilst undoubtedly energetic you'll know that for large parts she will be lip synching and/or huge live backing vocals. All in all not worth the silly ticket prices asked but people will pay it on a nostalgia basis.
True but you forgot the “I was there” moment to talk about for years. These things are important :smile:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Saw her live when she was someone. She is crap now

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here